CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER - Halifax, Nova Scotia
Join us at Archadeck and Case Design/Remodeling Halifax where we just won our 10th Consumer Choice Award in 2024 and were named Renovator of the Year 2022 by the Nova Scotia Home Builders’ Association. We’ve been doing residential construction for 20 years.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager who can bring our beautiful custom projects to fruition. We predominantly do residential work but occasionally take on light commercial projects as well. This role reports to the Director of Operations, if you are looking for a reputable company that you can grow and develop in, we want to hear from you!
Scope of Work:
- Build projects to plan, specification, and standards, on time and on budget.
- Proactively learn new ways of doing things to adapt to changes in the company, increase customer satisfaction, and grow professionally.
- Take assigned projects from post-sale, to refinement, to completion.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be responsible for coordinating labor, materials, subcontractors, and Lead Carpenters in detail.
- Facilitate Lead Carpenter retention.
- Work with your team to guarantee fair, consistent, and professional treatment of everyone involved in a project.
- Minimum 5 years of experience running all aspects of residential renovation or deck construction.
- Familiar with estimating, scheduling, subcontract coordination, and material takeoffs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to procure effective work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicate in an effective way to all stakeholders.
- Analyze, prioritize, coordinate, and supervise job site operations and procedures such as material deliveries, flow, subcontractor scheduling, and safety.
Why should you work for Archadeck and Case Design/Remodeling?
- Ability to earn bonuses for jobs finished in alignment with company goals.
- Company vehicle and gas card to travel for work and commute.
- Opportunity to diversify your skills and grow within the company.
- Bring to fruition a diverse array of beautiful custom jobs whether it be interior projects, exterior projects, or a mix of both!
Archadeck and Case Design/Remodeling is fully committed to abiding by all equal opportunity employment standards. Our employment policies strictly prohibit all forms of discrimination on any of the grounds in relevant laws. All our employment practices are solely based on individual merit and our organization’s needs at the time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care