Marketing Coordinator — Halifax, Nova Scotia
Join us at Archadeck and Case Design/Remodeling Halifax where we just won our 9th Consumer Choice Award in 2023 and were named Renovator of the Year 2022 by the Nova Scotia Home Builders’ Association.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator, this role comes with flexibility and opportunity to develop within the company. Help facilitate our continued success and steady flow of awards we’ve received in our 20 years of business in Nova Scotia as a high-end, full service, residential construction company!
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for marketing for both Archadeck of Nova Scotia, and Case Design/Remodeling Halifax. You will work with both owners of the companies, the franchisor head office marketing teams, and coordinate with marketing vendors.
You will be a key member of the team, and will ultimately be responsible for implementation, execution, reporting, and refinement of ongoing marketing efforts.
- Evaluate local marketing efforts, consult and collaborate with the franchisor to provide the best feedback and recommendations to help our location grow
- Execute and track marketing initiatives and creative performance to accomplish brand objectives
- Grass roots Marketing, project signage, fleet logos, door hangers, yard signs
- Online advertising including pay per click, Google Analytics, working with digital vendors
- Lead generation, and trade alliance building
- Social media advertising, regular posting using Hootsuite
- Coordinate with vendors for website optimization including website maintenance, content updates
- Use SEO – Search Engine Optimization and collaborate with consultants
- Print advertising including magazines, trade publications, newspapers, brochures, pamphlets
- Work with trade associations, public relations, press releases, content creation
Radio, and Billboard Advertising
- Direct mailing, call tracking, Magazine Advertising
- Home shows, trade shows, coordination of seminars, and events
- Yellow pages, online, and print
- Responsible for award submissions
- Five years experience in the marketing field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field is preferred
- Self-starter as you will be working fairly autonomously
- Microsoft office, and Adobe products knowledge
- Inbound, and digital marketing experience
- Versatile and adept at learning new technology, and marketing platforms
- Experience working with CRM systems, marketing automation, email campaigns, text campaigns, marketing reporting, writing and creating web content
- Comfort with budgeting, reporting, and leading initiatives is a plus
- Ability to see the bigger picture and work with details
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively
- Extended Health Coverage
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop skills within the company
- Work autonomously
Please email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Application for Marketing Coordinator’. Please attach your Resume and Cover Letter along with the email. If you have any questions regarding the role, feel free to include them in the email text.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Archadeck and Case Design/Remodeling is fully committed to abiding by all equal opportunity employment standards. Our employment policies strictly prohibit all forms of discrimination on any of the grounds in relevant laws. All our employment practices are solely based on individual merit and our organization’s needs at the time. We thank all who apply, but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.